HI!…

I’VE CREATED 2 GREAT VIDEOS JUST FOR YOU TODAY- TO ENCOURAGE YOU FOR THIS THANKSGIVING! :…

SO WATCH AND LEARN HOW TO TAKE ALL THE PRESSURE OFF YOURSELF-AND MOVE FORWARD WITH JOY!!! :) ….

What Happens When You Put Pressure on Yourself… – 00:00 – 1:12
The Opposite of WORRY is ______ 1:13-1:20
The Fears I Faced & Feeling So Vulnerable 1:21 – 1:50
TRUST=______  1:50-2:24
Facing My Own Fears 2:25-2:50
“2009″ -  What It’s Done For YOU- 2:50 – 3:50
The ONE thing that Can CRIPPLE you and How to Avoid It – 3:51-4:30
The POWER of Excellence- When You Don’t Give In! -
What to DO when You’re in a Mess- And HOW to Get Out of It! 6:00-7:30

If You’re Alone This Thanksgiving or Feel Alone – 00:00 – 1:00
“But, I am only one person – what can I really Do ?”  1:00-2:30
How to get RID of this pressure!
How to Go From NOTHING to SOMETHING- 2:30 – 4:45
A PROVOCATIVE
Question (Controversial!) – 4:45- 5:15
I don’t Always Hit It 100% of the Time! 5:15-5:25
Just a Few Things to Be THANKFUL For… 5:25-6:30
Let’s All Meet At the Top!!! :)  6:30-6:50

LOVE YOU AND CARE ABOUT YOU – LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW or JUST SAY HI —!!
Damian

Damian Leon, YOUR Internet Success Guide

Popularity: 55% [?]

TAGS:

57 Comments on this post

Trackbacks

1. solcarina said:

Hi Damian…)

You are very sweet…)I have what it takes to go on.

But I`m really not shore if I want. Thank you for sharing.
    solcarina´s last blog ..Ways to Better Your Brain, Cognitively and Physiologically

QuoteMy ComLuv Profile

November 26th, 2009 at 3:21 pm
  2. Damian Leon said:

Leave a Comment- I would so LOVE to Hear from You – Happy Thanksgiving :) !

November 26th, 2009 at 3:21 pm
  3. Thomas Richmond said:

Greetings Damian,

Thomas here i really appreciate your honesty and your love for what you do for us, highly recommend anyone who is working online such as myself to really get in and acknowledge of the ways of the “Average” marketer.

One of the things i go back to with my Faith in my rabbi (no im not Jewish) lol but as a Christian priest i often go back to the scripture Galatians 6:9 ” Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.” Also Damian read Ephesians 4:32.

Thanks for the friendship man.
    God_bless you

November 26th, 2009 at 3:28 pm
  4. Damian Leon said:

HI Solcarina- I’m accepting nothing but the VERY BEST for you! :)

Don’t You Give Up – Imagine All Those People Out There
    You Will Be Able to Help!
    Damian Leon´s last blog ..Excellence, Worry, and Trust – HOW TO Move to the OTHER SIDE! Please Watch You’ll Like It! :)

QuoteMy ComLuv Profile

November 26th, 2009 at 3:29 pm
  5. The Bumbling Idiot Marketer said:

Hi Damian,

loved your videos great advice and motivational value you always giving to your subscribers! Thanks for all the great information your always giving to us to help us succeed online, thanks.

November 26th, 2009 at 3:45 pm
  6. subhiya said:

HI Damiam :Thank you very much and all the give way groups all of them very kind specialy you and rodger ,roy Mr.craige and the kind
    people all aim sorry now I cannot follow the mail because the group of yahoo cannot show me clear my incom messages so I change to the new mail with google its better so sent me your messages to the new email ….thank you for all the help and I think me better now .
    demian now the christmass is very near you on25 dec or gan 7 so I know what timeto send you greeting inyour day thank you again

Subhiya

November 26th, 2009 at 3:58 pm
  7. Damian Leon said:

Thanks I really appreciate it :)

Hey I got some awesome things planned coming up soon- !

Remember- No ONE is ALONE here !@ Damian

QuoteMy ComLuv Profile

November 26th, 2009 at 4:05 pm
  8. Mike said:

I really enjoyed your video…it spoke to me.

I am thankful every day for my wife whom I brought to this country when I had nothing but my will to bring her here. She is the most loving, giving person I have ever known and to look at her, to observe her each day brings a joy into my heart and smile to my face. Thanks for your message.

November 26th, 2009 at 4:13 pm
  9. Angelo said:

Hi Damian great videos…

November 26th, 2009 at 4:22 pm
  10. Damian Leon said:

@Angelo- Thanks Buddy :)

@Mike Aww -what country did she come from?

@Subhiya – Nice to see you again!

@BumblingMarketer – Thank you so much – very kind see you!

November 26th, 2009 at 4:26 pm
  11. Barbara Iversen said:

Hi Damian,

Thank you for the sweet heartfelt video. I am thankful everyday for all the countless blessings. I offered this day in Thanksgiving to the Almighty.

I try to focus on what we have and not what is missing. I figure it just isn’t time for that part of life. I have faith to continue to the extent of what my current budget allows. Sometimes I walk away to spend my time on something better, to clear my thoughts. So far I have 10 or so scarfs made for either Special Olympics, the church giving tree or St. Vincent de Paul Society. It’s what I can do. There is always a good cause. . .

Take care. . .

November 26th, 2009 at 4:57 pm
  12. Damian Leon said:

@Barbara
    Hey Barbara- That’s very good ok are you Catholic- my grandmother is and she is part of the St. Vincent De Paul Society- that’s great- :)

Damian

November 26th, 2009 at 5:05 pm
  13. Joan Wiltshire said:

Hi Damian,
    Thank you for your thanksgiving video. You always have something
    uplifting and helpful to say, and I too really appreciate you.

And also, it is really refreshing to see an Int. Marketer who is actually accessible!
    Keep up the great work, you are teaching us all Heaps.

November 26th, 2009 at 5:31 pm
  14. Damian Leon said:

Thanks Joan and everyone that’s so sweet :)

By the way Joan is really a great Internet Marketer!!! :)

Damian

QuoteMy ComLuv Profile

November 26th, 2009 at 5:47 pm
  15. Kat said:

Damian, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too. Same goes to everyone out there. Excellent advice you gave Damain.
    The Holidays are the hardest and most stressful time of the year because of the rite of passage of time. Remember no matter our situation, just by giving a few moments of ourselves to others, we brighten the lives of someone else less fortunate and lifting our spirits at the same time. God Bless. Kat

November 26th, 2009 at 6:25 pm
  16. luis said:

Hi Damian,

Thank you for sharing from your heart, I love you brother, and I am thankful that I just happened to read your email and watch your video, you really sound like a honest and down to earth person, and I would really like to get to know you better.

Your Brother

Luis
    luis´s last blog ..Tips on Researching the Various Network Marketing Programs

QuoteMy ComLuv Profile

November 26th, 2009 at 6:54 pm
  17. Mike said:

Yep you are a very nice guy….Bless Mike

November 26th, 2009 at 8:57 pm
  18. Damian Leon said:

Thanks Mike- Are you In Ireland>? :) Cool!
    Damian Leon´s last blog ..Leaving Worry in the DUST – How To Move to the Other Side! Watch and LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!…

QuoteMy ComLuv Profile

November 26th, 2009 at 8:59 pm
  19. Charles Arthur said:

damian i think for everything you gave me help on this year. I’m a newbie an have problems with learning how to get traffic. i’m a pastor an i thought your video’s were great. well not to bother you with my problems. I wish you and yours a blessed thanksgiving an GOD BLESS YOU.

November 26th, 2009 at 9:25 pm
  20. Rose said:

You have such a good heart and are appreciated:) thank you
    Rose

November 26th, 2009 at 10:01 pm
  21. exparticat said:

Hi, Damian!

THX a lot for sharing this soooo “psytherapie-esque” ideas -Happy THANKSGIVING to you all, guys!
    Don’t worry, be happy, isn’t?

Greeting from France! Anyway la vie ets belle! :-)
    Cheers!

Laurent(Larry)

November 26th, 2009 at 10:05 pm
  22. Damian Leon said:

Thanks Rose :) You are too!

November 26th, 2009 at 10:06 pm
  23. exparticat said:

sorry for mistaping error
    la vie “est” belle

LOL

November 26th, 2009 at 10:06 pm
  24. Damian Leon said:

Hi Laurent – thanks for being part of the family :)
    too!

November 26th, 2009 at 10:07 pm
  25. Harold Tochelli said:

Hi ! Damien. Very good videos. Keep up the good work.

November 26th, 2009 at 10:07 pm
  26. Damian Leon said:

Thanks Harold :) Are you Italian? Me too – on my Dad’s side— :)
    Damian
    Damian Leon´s last blog ..Leaving Worry in the DUST – And Moving Into Results! Watch and LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS…

QuoteMy ComLuv Profile

November 26th, 2009 at 10:09 pm
  27. drbarry said:

Damian,

Thanks for sharing. I appreciate you references to your life experiences and the Bible.

I have also experienced difficult family times and am trying to focus on business and needs of others. I know I can make a difference for others but have trouble getting my ambition up to the task.

Your prayers and words are helpful. Your kind words are appreciated.
    Barry

November 26th, 2009 at 10:27 pm
  28. Damian Leon said:

Hey Dr. Barry-
    I think what happens is that if you just start making it a habit,
    like to do what you CAN- and help when a NEED comes to You
    Things just FLOW better – that’s what I find anyway !

Damian

QuoteMy ComLuv Profile

November 26th, 2009 at 10:32 pm
  29. Maurice said:

I listened to your 2 videos for TH day. Happy day to you and yours.
    I lve and am alone. 75 yrs. still healthy but with diabetis under control, cataracks in eyes and also glaucome. I lost my driving permit and my car. Now in Montreal, I travel in Busses and subway.
    You are lucky to have a famile. I have a son of 50 who does not see me often, he works too much, and had some heavy badluck last year at work, is working on the correction of the situation, and a daughter ofm44 with 2 kidsd son 19 and a 14 yr old girl. and she takes a little care of me, that is summerised as a supper on sundays, when she is not busy with friends.
    Your communication was uplifting, giving a litte hope, and you are very kind to take ime help your associates. I will read your gift of the book on focussing, and the 20 some videos on internet business help for newbies. If you take a look at my website, it is short, but tell you what I want to do since 40 years and starting now.
    Good luck, continue helping, Your God will recognize. Thanks Mau.

November 26th, 2009 at 10:48 pm
  30. Drew said:

Damian,

Good stuff! It sounds like you are a fellow christian.

November 26th, 2009 at 11:52 pm
  31. Gail said:

Damian,
    I can do nothing within myself. But through God all things are possible.
    Gail Hudson

November 27th, 2009 at 12:24 am
  32. Ron Setinsek said:

Damian,
    Good,enlightening and thoughtful commentary.
    I’m thankful I still live in a land where we are Free and can express our views without repercussions.

God bless you and yours.
    Enjoy your day.

Ron

November 27th, 2009 at 2:25 am
  33. Mei Buckley said:

Hi!
    Thanks!

November 27th, 2009 at 4:10 am
  34. Zane said:

“Hey” Damian You are always an inspiration to all, And you never fail to Help others in there Marketing Needs,Etc I thank the lord for every moment of every day. Thanks for all the help you have recently given with our Marketing needs,Hope you have a wonderful day…
    Zane´s last blog ..

QuoteMy ComLuv Profile

November 27th, 2009 at 5:40 am
  35. John Bandy said:

Hi Damian,

Thanks for the inspirational and educational videos. It is always a pleasure to hear from you. I am thankful for friends like you, who have the faith and will share with others. I am thankful for all that you do to help me and others succeed online. God bless you and your family.

John

November 27th, 2009 at 9:56 am
  36. meg said:

Damian
    your appreciative manner is the one reason I open your emails, You come across as a lovely person…….wishing you well
    meegan

November 27th, 2009 at 10:27 am
  37. Damian Leon said:

@Meg – Thank you so much I want to show everyone I care about them and we’re in this together!

@John Thank you John, It’s my honor to know you and everyone
    and to be able to help!

@Zane- Thank you Zane, that’s really nice I appreciate it!

@Ron – Yes thank you for mentioning that- we have a LOT to be
    thankful for :)

@Mei – Nice to see you hope you’re GREAT in New Zealand!

@Drew- Yep I would probably go downhill fast without help like
    from above.! :)

QuoteMy ComLuv Profile

November 27th, 2009 at 10:35 am
  38. Sylvia Richards said:

Hi Damian,

I really appreciated your message on the video. Your sincerity really showed through. We could do with more people in the world, who not only feel this way, but are willing to share those feelings before the world. Thankyou for your heartfelt intention, honesty and for having the courage to “stand up and be counted”.

Have a great day
    Sylvia

November 27th, 2009 at 10:59 am
  39. Damian Leon said:

Thanks Sylvia ;)

November 27th, 2009 at 7:05 pm
  40. Carolyn said:

Hi Damien,
    I enjoy your sincerity so much! You are like a
    breath of fresh air. I am thankful for my family, friends
    and health. I always try to see the bright side of life,
    for it is so short. I wish the best for you always!
    Carolyn

November 27th, 2009 at 8:13 pm
  41. Damian Leon said:

Thanks Carolyn nice to see you again hugs!
    Damian

November 27th, 2009 at 8:28 pm
  42. Robert said:

Thank you for the video Damian the study.
    We were at my Mom’s for Thanksgiving and I just got back.
    I am thankful that I am closer to her to go and visit more.
    I am thankful that I am starting to step out in faith to start my own business due to hard times at 53 (so I can relate to your message)
    And I am thankful thankful that there are people like you in this world and this business who don’t just care about money.

Robert

November 29th, 2009 at 4:18 pm
  43. Joanne said:

Damian

I know its a little late for thanksgiving but I am thankfull that I am here today and that my health is better.I think you are the greatest person, always thinking of other people. I really like hearing your voice on the videos and whatever you are talking about is always helpful.I am a newbie and hope to do better soon

December 11th, 2009 at 8:39 pm
  44. group hostels said:

Let Me Watch This is a good website. It’s free and you can watch pretty much any movie without downloading.Megavideo and putlocker are the best links….Thanks…..

August 18th, 2011 at 4:50 am
  45. group hostels said:

Salam.I have the same o[pinion with you that all events and inventions on this earth occurred with the permission of Allah.Without Allah’s will
    ingness anything will not happened.This nature obeys to the law of Allah.Allah is the greatest.

September 3rd, 2011 at 4:42 am
  46. number plates said:

I am totally comfortable leaving my 8 month old with my parents, but not so comfortable leaving him with my husbands parents. My husbands mother has MS & is not so stable. They get real upset when we won’t leave the baby with them. My husband feels the same as me. What should we do?

October 6th, 2011 at 11:35 pm
  47. group hostels said:

how many of those questions/characteristic does the person have to match, in order to be a sociopath? do they have to match every single one?

November 2nd, 2011 at 1:08 am
  48. number plates said:

the other suggestions given here are correct–blog your passion, update your blog regularly, get your own domain. Orble is the best I’ve seen so far that helps you do those things and have a shot of getting paid.

January 4th, 2012 at 1:59 am
  49. dentists cheadle said:

I had this gross dust build up on an air vent in my condo. I vacuumed it out and then went to empty the canister and found there was no filter in my vacuum.

February 6th, 2012 at 4:42 am
  50. dentists cheadle said:

A great way to increase traffic to your affiliate marketing site is by partnering the product with Google AdSense. Here is a great site that can walk you through how to do it:

March 21st, 2012 at 3:17 am
  51. number plates said:

Thanks for sharing this nice blog.It is very fantastic post..

April 4th, 2012 at 12:49 am
  52. lace lingerie said:

I really appreciated your message on the video. Your sincerity really showed through. We could do with more people in the world, who not only feel this way, but are open to the concept of share those feelings before the world. Thankyou for your heartfelt intention, honesty and for having the courage to “stand up and be counted”.

May 10th, 2012 at 11:53 pm
  53. how to preserve a wedding dress yourself said:

This is one of those articles I truly enjoy reading. This content kept me engaged from the first line to the last. I agree with many of the interesting views you made in this article.

June 26th, 2012 at 1:20 pm
  54. how to reformat a disc said:

We stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I
    should check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to checking out your web page again.

December 20th, 2012 at 11:03 pm
  55. PanonTherm said:

Hi Damian great videos…

July 15th, 2013 at 5:20 am
  56. asset management executive search said:

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has recently changed the
    rules to ensure that a money market fund’s investments have a weighted average maturity (WAM) of sixty days.
    Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has survived a confidence vote on a €40 billion austerity package to
    help this country avoid becoming the next domino to fall in Europe.
    Therefore employers look to appoint people with potential rather than current knowledge.

February 22nd, 2014 at 12:03 am
  57. Noel Twyford said:

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don’t know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

May 19th, 2014 at 3:47 am